Chambers and Partners Canada has again placed Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson LLP in their top category in the area of General Commercial Litigation in British Columbia. NST LLP is one of the three top ranked firms in the province, as well as having 5 highly ranked partners for commercial litigation:
- Karen L.M. Carteri, is described by a client as an “outstanding litigator; she is smart, strategic and thoughtful”;
- R.J. Randall Hordo, Q.C., is identified as being a “respected figure in the BC market”;
- James C. MacInnis, Q.C., who a client praised for being someone they could trust to be “fully cognizant of the complexities and nuances” of their case;
- Irwin G. Nathanson, Q.C., who is praised by a client as having “strong advocacy skills [and] always exercises good judgment”; and
- Stephen R. Schachter, Q.C., whose “impressive range of experience” is highlighted
Chambers describes the firm as being a top tier ‘powerhouse’ that ‘puts the needs of their clients first’ and praises the team for offering ‘significant expertise in commercial, securities and shareholder disputes’.