NST is currently seeking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant.
We are seeking a full-time Junior to Intermediate Level Legal Administrative Assistant. The start date is on or before April 17, 2023.
The ideal candidate:
- is energetic, organized and punctual with a great attitude and an ability to multitask;
- is very proficient using Word, Outlook, Adobe and Excel, and has good technical skills generally;
- is familiar with the following programs (or similar software): Worldox, MSTeams, iPro, PC Law;
- is fluent in English and has strong writing skills;
- has a thorough grasp of the BC Supreme Court Civil Rules;
- holds legal administration or paralegal certification from an accredited institution;
- has one to five years of experience in commercial litigation.
Preference will be given to candidates who are enthusiastic, teamwork-oriented and willing to learn and grow professionally at our firm, even if they do not currently meet every one of the above requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a resume and covering letter addressed to Ardella Thompson, Office Manager. Please include specifics as to your skill level in any of the following: Word, Adobe, Outlook, Excel, iPro, PC Law, MS Teams, Worldox or other relevant office software.
The deadline for applications is March 17, 2023, but submissions will be reviewed and interviews conducted on an ongoing basis. Excellent candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
NST thanks all interested candidates but we will contact only those selected for an interview.
Please click here for more information.