Allison is a litigator with a broad civil and administrative law practice. She has assisted with matters before all levels of court in British Columbia. Prior to joining NST, Allison worked at a large regional firm. She also served as Commission Counsel on the Public Order Emergency Commission.
- Clerk to Justice Russell Brown at the Supreme Court of Canada, 2020-2021
- Clerk to Justices Daphne Smith and Joyce DeWitt-Van Oosten at the Court of Appeal of British Columbia, 2019-2020
- British Columbia Bar, 2020
- J.D. University of British Columbia, 2018
- M.A., Queen’s University, 2012
- B.A. Hons, McGill University, 2011
- Class prizes in property law and civil procedure and faculty awards for academic achievement.